Providing the patient comfort throughout the continuum of care, the Revive is perfect to pair with any of our other wheelchairs. The superior comfort and versatility of the Revive Shower Commode with durable stainless-steel frame and components makes the chair ideal for use in shower rooms.
With 12˚ of posterior tilt, 10˚ of anterior tilt, up to 67˚ of recline, full elevating legrest and swing away removable armrests, the Revive Shower Commode provides positioning for safe, thorough bathing, improved ability to wash hair and improved access to abdominal and peri areas. The padded commode seat and height adjustable headrest provide enhanced patient comfort. The Revive Shower Commode provides a 400lb weight capacity and industry leading lifetime warranty on side frames and cross members.
Looking for a higher weight capacity, check out our Revive Bariatric.
Available for USA Government Employees on GSA Advantage.
- Broda Comfort Tension Seating®
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- 12° Infinitely Adjustable Posterior Tilt-in-Space
- 10° Infinitely Adjustable Antierior Tilt-in-Space
- 67° Infinitely Adjustable Back Recline
- 18″ and 22″ Seat Width
- 18″ Seat Depth
- 26″ Back Height
- 24.5″ Floor-to-Seat Height
- Swing Away, Removable Armrests
- Adjustable Length, Elevating Legrest
- Bed Pan with Basket
- Removable Padded Commode Seat
- Molded Headrest
- Single-Plate Flip Down Footrest
- 400 lbs. Weight Capacity
- Transport Padded Seat
- Molded Laterals
- Seat Belt
- Seat Width Extending Armrests (extends seat width to 25″)
- Additional Bed Pans