The Tranquille Auto-Locking Glider provides exceptional comfort and safety for individuals requiring long-term care. The Tranquille provides a gentle gliding action to help create a calming, soothing effect for agitated individuals. The gliding action is excellent for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients as it helps reduce the need for wandering.
Broda’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® contours to the body for an individualized fit that gently cradles each user providing a comforting effect. This provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting long-term sitting comfort and support.
Designed for fall prevention, the Tranquille Auto-Locking Glider begins to glide once the resident sits in the chair, and stops gliding once the resident begins to vacate the chair. It also features a caregiver lock to prevent unwanted gliding.
It is ideal for long-term care, education, assisted living and acute-care facilities for:
- Residents requiring low to moderate levels of nursing care
- Alzheimer’s and dementia residents unit within a facility
- Ambulatory residents who can benefit from mild exercise.
- Great for patient rooms, and lounge areas within a facility
- Broda Comfort Tension Seating®
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- 18″, and 20″ Seat Width
- 17″ Seat Depth
- 26″ and 32″ Back Height
- Fixed Armrests
- Caregiver Activated Lock
- Rear Transport Wheels (only for moving unoccupied chair)
- 250 lbs. Weight Capacity
- Seat Insert- Depth and Side Reduction (Model-Specific)
- Seat Insert- Side Reduction (Model-Specific)
- Half Tray
- Height Adjustable Armrests
- Accessory Bag (Custom Embroidery Optional)
- Seat Belt