The Latitude Rehab Wheelchair provides exceptional comfort and is ergonomically designed to encourage self-mobility for individuals requiring long-term care. The gentle rocking function provides dynamic movement and offers a calming, soothing effect for agitated individuals.
Broda’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support.
Featuring up to 33° of seat tilt, the Latitude Rehab Wheelchair provides safe and comfortable positioning without the use of restraints.
Our front pivot seat tilt helps maintain the user’s foot on floor position for safe self-propelling while tilted. An adjustable seat-to-floor height from 14 –19” accommodates both short and tall users.
Offering excellent benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Latitude Rehab Wheelchair is ideal for:
- Promoting independence and mild exercise
- A safe alternative to an indoor wheelchair
- Fall prevention
- Improved posture, feeding, breathing and overall comfort
Medicare HCPCS Code E1161 Available*
*Medicare HCPCS codes supplied are for reference only and do not ensure coverage or payment. The HCPCS provided are based on our interpretation of the code definitions. HCPCS codes are not intended to be, nor should be considered billing or legal advice. Providers are responsible for determining the appropriate billing codes when submitting claims to the Medicare Program and should consult an attorney or another advisor to discuss specific situations in further detail.
- Broda Comfort Tension Seating®
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- 33° Infinitely Adjustable Tilt in Space
- 16″, 18″, 20″, and 22″ Seat Width
- 15.5″, 17″, 18.5″, and 20″ Seat Depth
- 32″, 33.5″, and 35″ Back Height
- 14″, 15″, 16″, 17″, 18″, and 19″ Floor-to-Seat-Heights (Adjustable)
- Height Adjustable Armrests
- Removable Wings for Upper Lateral Support
- 2 x 5″ Front Total-Lock Casters
- 2 x 5″ Rear Fixed Casters with Locks
- 250 lb. Weight Capacity
- In Accent Color: Headrest cushion, Shoulder Bolsters, Upper Side Pads, Lower Side Pads, Sole Pads
- In Black Vinyl: Seat and Back Pad with Vinyl Covers (White or Grey Terry Optional), Calf Pad
- Accessory Bag (Custom Embroidery Optional)
- HSP padding package
- Acute Care Chair (ACC) Padding Package
- Mag Wheel Package
- Mid-Mount Mag Wheel Package
- Half Tray
- Thigh Belt
- O2 Holder
- Long Armrests
- ABS Footrest
- IV Pole
- Depth Adjustable Armrests