The Comfort Rehab Wheelchair is designed with exceptional durability and functionality, is the ideal tilt-in-space wheelchair!
With up to 45° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt, the Comfort Rehab provides a smooth, relaxed tilt for gentle repositioning.
A sleek frame design allows for quick and easy adjustments of seat depth, seat height, back angle, and mag wheel positioning to efficiently accommodate a variety of needs.
The Comfort Rehab provides exceptional versatility by accommodating various wheelchair seating, backs, and accessories. Seat cushion, back and headrest not included.
- Improved posture, breathing, feeding and overall comfort
- Fall prevention
- Encouraging independence and mobility
- Corrective positioning
- On-going changing needs
Medicare HCPCS Code E1161*
Ontario ADP Device Code WMA5B-025 Available*
*Government funding codes supplied are for reference only and do not ensure coverage or payment. The government funding codes provided are based on our interpretation of the code definitions. Government funding codes are not intended to be, nor should be considered billing or legal advice. Providers are responsible for determining the appropriate billing codes when submitting claims to the government program and should consult an attorney or another advisor to discuss specific situations in further detail.
- Solid Seat Pan
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- 45° Infinitely Adjustable Tilt in Space
- 16″, 18″, or 20″ Seat Width
- 16″ – 20″ Seat Depth (Adjustable)
- 14″ – 19″ Floor-to-Seat-Heights (Adjustable)
- Height Adjustable Armrests
- 250 lb. Weight Capacity
- Accessory Bag (Custom Embroidery Optional)
- HSP padding package
- Acute Care Chair (ACC) Padding Package
- Mag Wheel Package
- Mid-Mount Mag Wheel Package
- Half Tray
- Thigh Belt
- O2 Holder
- Long Armrests
- ABS Footrest
- IV Pole
- Depth Adjustable Armrests