The Comfort Rehab Wheelchair is the ideal tilt-in-space wheelchair designed with exceptional durability and functionality, now shipping on-chair with the Matrx® Seating Series.
With up to 45° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt, the Comfort Rehab provides smooth tilt-in-space for gentle repositioning.
Sleek frame design allows for quick and easy adjustments of the seat depth, seat height, back angle, and mag wheel positioning to accommodate a variety of needs efficiently.
The Comfort Rehab Wheelchair provides exceptional versatility by accommodating various wheelchair seating, backs, and accessories. Seat cushion, back and headrest not included.
- Improved posture, breathing, feeding and overall comfort
- Fall prevention
- Encouraging independence and mobility
- Corrective positioning
- On-going changing needs
Medicare HCPCS Code E1161*
Ontario ADP Device Code WMA5B-025 Available*
- Universal Seating System (Solid Seat Pan & Open Back Canes)
- e1161 HCPCS
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- 45° Infinitely Adjustable Tilt in Space
- 16″, 18″, 20″ or 22″ Seat Width
- 16″ – 20″ Seat Depth (Adjustable)
- 14″ – 19″ Floor-to-Seat-Heights (Adjustable)
- 20″, 22″, 24″ Mag Wheels
- Height Adjustable Armrests
- 250 lb. Weight Capacity
- Elevating Swing Away Footrests
- Positioning Tray
- Padded Tray Cover
- IV Pole
- O2 Holder
- Pelvic Positioning Strap
- Cup Holder
- Legrest Panel
- Accessory Bag (black)
*Government funding codes supplied are for reference only and do not ensure coverage or payment. The government funding codes provided are based on our interpretation of the code definitions. Government funding codes are not intended to be, nor should be considered billing or legal advice. Providers are responsible for determining the appropriate billing codes when submitting claims to the government program and should consult an attorney or another advisor to discuss specific situations in further detail.