The Synthesis Positioning Wheelchair builds upon Broda’s legacy of comfort and reliability to provide the fullest range of positioning features in a more progressive design. New aesthetic and styling options suit a variety of preferences and fit the facilities of today and tomorrow.
New adjustable wings provide individualized upper lateral support. Broda’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support.
Featuring up to 40° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt and up to 90° of infinitely adjustable back recline, as well as Trendelenburg positioning, the Synthesis provides safe and comfortable positioning without the use of restraints. Front pivot seat tilt helps maintain a forward line of sight, enhancing socialization and engagement.
Upgrade to the Synthesis Transport Wheelchair to provide comfortable and safe patient transportation between facilities in an WC19 certified wheelchair transport version of the Synthesis.
Offering outstanding benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Synthesis Positioning Wheelchair is ideal for:
- Improved posture, oxygenation, feeding, and overall comfort.
- Fall prevention and safe patient handling.
- Accommodating hyperextension.
- Changing incontinence products without transferring from the chair.
- Decreasing patient fatigue and postural deviations reducing the use of restraints.
Padding Enhancement Options:
- Additional Positioning Padding (APP) package for more Comfort and Versatility.
- Huntington’s Specialty Padding (HSP) package for Severe Agitation and Involuntary Movements.
- Acute Care Configuration (ACC) Padding package for recovery in hospitals and clinics.
- Broda Comfort Tension Seating®
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- 40° Infinitely Adjustable Tilt in Space
- 90° Infinitely Adjustable Back Recline
- 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, and 26″ Seat Width
- 17″, 18.5″, and 20″ Seat Depth
- 32″ Back Height
- Height Adjustable Armrests
- Adjustable Removable Wings for Upper Lateral Support
- Trendelenburg Capable
- Adjustable Length, Articulating and Extending Legrest
- Split-Flip Down Footrest with Angle Adjustable Footplates
- 2 x 5″ Front Total-Lock Casters
- 2 x 6″ Single Directional Lock Casters
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity
- In Accent Color: Headrest cushion, Shoulder Bolsters, Upper Side Pads, Lower Side Pads, Sole Pads
- In Black Vinyl: Seat and Back Pad with Vinyl Covers (White or Grey Terry Optional), Calf Pad
- Accessory Bag (Custom Embroidery Optional)
- HSP padding package
- Acute Care Chair (ACC) Padding Package
- Mag Wheel Package
- Mid-Mount Mag Wheel Package
- Half Tray
- Thigh Belt
- O2 Holder
- Long Armrests
- ABS Footrest
- IV Pole
- Depth Adjustable Armrests