Available ONLY in Canada.
The Elite Transport Wheelchair allows for safe patient transport in an accessible vehicle with the ability to keep the individual in the same chair for care and transport. The amount of transfers is reduced increasing the overall comfort and safety for both the individual and the caregiver.
Available in both rear caster or rear or mid-mount mag wheel configurations in up to 24″ seat width and 350 lb. weight capacity, the Elite Transport Wheelchair meets the WC-19 full compliance standards. The WC19 Wheelchair standards are put forth by the American National Standards Institute / Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI / RESNA) and tested by the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI).
For facility use:
The Elite Transport Wheelchair features up to 40° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt and up to 90° of infinitely adjustable back recline, as well as Trendelenburg positioning that provides safe and comfortable positioning without the use of restraints. Our front pivot seat tilt helps maintain the patient’s line of vision while tilted to allow for socializing, helping improve quality of life.
Offering outstanding benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Elite Transport Wheelchair is ideal for:
• Transporting residents to appointments or outings.
• Improved posture, breathing, feeding, and overall comfort.
• Fall prevention and Safe patient handling.
• Accommodating hyperextension.
• Changing incontinence products without transferring from the chair.
• Individuals requiring Moderate to Advanced levels of nursing care.
• Severe Agitation and Involuntary Movement.
• Vehicle Transportation with an occupant.
- Broda Comfort Tension Seating®
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- 40° Infinitely Adjustable Tilt in Space
- 90° Infinitely Adjustable Back Recline
- 16″, 18″ or 20″ Seat Width
- 17″ or 18.5″ Seat Depth
- 20.5″ Seat Height
- 32″ Back Height
- Height Adjustable Armrests
- Removable Wings
- Trendelenburg Capable
- Swing Away Removable Armrests
- Adjustable Length, Articulating and Extending Legrest
- Split-Flip Down Footrest with Angle Adjustable Footplates
- 2 x 5″ Front Total-Lock Casters
- 2 x 6″ Single Directional Lock Casters
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- Neckrest Pad
- Shoulder Bolsters
- Upper & Lower Side Pads
- Calf Pad
- Sole Pads
- Seat & Back Pad
- Accessory Bag (Custom Embroidery Optional)
- HSP padding package
- Acute Care Chair (ACC) Padding Package
- Mag Wheel Package
- Mid-Mount Mag Wheel Package
- Half Tray
- Thigh Belt
- O2 Holder
- Long Armrests
- ABS Footrest
- IV Pole
- Depth Adjustable Armrests