The Aspire Glider is designed for behavioral needs for children ages 3 and up, who require sensory input and special assistance for learning, focus and behavioral issues.
The Aspire helps enhance children’s ability to learn and safely engage in activities by providing a soothing gliding action for reduced anxiety, increased concentration, and better overall contentment to help children achieve success! Designed for active or calming seating, gliding provides sensory stimulation when desired or can be utilized to soothe when the child needs a break.
Broda’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® contours to the body for an individualized fit combined with soft foam padding that gently cradle each child providing a comforting effect. A solid, durable and stable base combined with auto-locking feature provides user safety and caregiver peace of mind. Perfect for classrooms, multi-sensory or quiet rooms, therapy centers, hospitals, outpatient or home use.
Ideal for children with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Developmental Delay
The Aspire comes in three sizes: Small (12″ Width), Medium (14″ Width) and Large (16″ Width). Need a larger size glider? Check out our Tranquille Glider.
- Broda Comfort Tension Seating®
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- 12″, 14″, and 16″ Seat Width
- 10″, 12″ and 14″ Seat Depth
- 18″, 20″ and 22″ Back Height
- Fixed Armrests
- Caregiver Activated Lock
- Rear Transport Wheels (only for moving unoccupied chair)
- 200 lbs. Weight Capacity
- Seat Insert- Depth and Side Reduction (Model-Specific)
- Seat Insert- Side Reduction (Model-Specific)
- Half Tray
- Height Adjustable Armrests
- Accessory Bag (Custom Embroidery Optional)
- Padded Chest Harness
- Seat Belt