Join the Broda Team!
We are Broda a leading manufacturer of durable medical equipment for long-term care facilities in North America. Broda provides a clinically relevant line of tilt-in-space positioning, mobility, rehab chairs and other seating solutions that have been improving people’s lives since 1981.
Sounds like a good fit so far? Check out the open positions below to apply:
Our Core Values
- The overall welfare of our employees
- Being an upstanding community citizen
- Having accountability in all that we do
- Having honest, positive and productive relations with our vendors
- Exhibit a culture of integrity and ethical behavior in all that we do
- Making our workplace & environment a happy and healthy one
- Consistent growth and profit performance.
Don’t see an open position for your skills? That’s ok, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will keep your resume on file and let you know as soon as something becomes available in your area of expertise!
Broda is an EEO/AA employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Job seekers will receive consideration without regard to disability or protected veteran status. Broda offers a competitive wage and benefits package.