Sales Development Representative – South Texas
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Field Sales Development Rep with a passion for long-term care. You will help us to attract new clients, win new accounts, and maximize profitability within your assigned territory. Broda is growing and we are looking for highly motivated great people to join our family of dedicated employees in a rewarding career.
Why Work Here? Team Environment, Growth Opportunities, Flexibility & Transparent Culture
We are Broda, the expert in long-term care seating. Since 1981 we have been manufacturing specialty wheelchairs focused on clinical comfort for healthcare providers throughout North America. Our mission is to provide exceptional comfort for geriatrics and seniors who need clinically proven support in assisted living, skilled nursing, hospice, and palliative care, home health, and independent living, as well as other environments. For some, having the appropriate wheelchair from Broda means relief from chronic pain, for others, its maintaining independence, and in many cases, it means getting out of bed for the first time in months to engage in their surroundings.
Broda Core Values:
- The overall welfare of our employees.
- Being an upstanding community citizen.
- Having accountability in all that we do.
- Having honest,positiveand productive relations with our vendors.
- Exhibit a culture of integrity and ethical behavior in all that we do.
- Making our workplace & environment a happy and healthy one.
- Consistent growth and profit performance.
Sound like a good fit so far?
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing personal contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on new leads. The Sales Development Rep (SDR) will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. You will report to the Regional Sales Manager and work in conjunction with an inside Marketing Development Representative (MDR) to maximize and expand revenue in your area.
Full-Time with regular travel via company provided transportation in conducting business is required. Ability to communicate effectively with customers, management, and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is vital. Regular use of the telephone and email for communication is essential.
- Travels extensively throughout the territory building relationships face-to-face with existing customers and cultivate new opportunities.
- Leads educational product presentations for long term care facilities as well as local medical equipment / rehab dealers and distributors.
- Maintains detailed documentation and analysis of leads and in-services in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Monitors industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Contacts and visits potential customers and referral sources to discuss needs and provide product education.
- Develops referrals and makes contacts with other potential candidates in territory.
- Assists customers with product ordering, configuration and support.
- Builds brand awareness through scheduled in-services, meetings and site visits.
- Performs other appropriately related duty as requested by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Must be willing to travel
- Detail oriented.
- Consummate professional.
- Able to set and maintain a full work week schedule
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Willing to work independently but collaborate as a team member.
- Becomes facility in-service and product presentation specialist.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of business software (CRM a plus).
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, please mention “Broda Sales Development Representative” in the subject line.