Clinical Education Manager
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Occupational Therapist (OT), Physical Therapist (PT) or clinician with a passion for long-term care.
Do you love your healthcare career but need a change from the everyday grind clinical practice?
Are you a clinical thought-leader who enjoys providing continuing education to your peers?
Do you get enthusiastic about clinical research and pushing the industry forward positive clinical outcomes?
We are Broda, the expert in long-term care seating. We manufacture specialty wheelchair devices focused on clinical comfort for long-term healthcare providers throughout North America.
Broda’s clinically relevant line of tilt positioning, pedal, and rehab wheelchairs, as well as other seating solutions, have been improving people’s lives since 1981.
Broda Core Values
- The overall welfare of our
- Being an upstanding community citizen.
- Having accountability in all that we do.
- Having honest, positive, and productive relations with our vendors.
- Exhibit a culture of integrity and ethical behavior in all that we do.
- Making our workplace & environment a happy and healthy
- Consistent growth and profit performance.
Sound like a good fit so far?
Your Role / Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for contributing to increased sales growth with key partners and accounts by strengthening the clinical standing of Broda’s brand within the clinical community and long-term care industry. This includes responsibility for:
- Lead product training, education, and advocacy.
- Build relationships within LTC care provider communities and professional organizations (hospice & palliative care, home care, skilled nursing, or assisted living.)
- Coordinate the creation of clinically relevant content (clinical studies, case studies, whitepapers, industry articles, training presentations, etc.)
- Customer service attitude to exceed customer expectations and brings value for our client’s and end-users!
- High level of initiative, accountability, and professionalism.
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to lead meetings, trainings and industry speaking engagements.
- Ability to work independently and manage time proficiency.
Your Professional Qualifications:
- Required 3+ years of clinical experience; Long-Term Care Preferred (Hospice & Palliative, Home Care, Senior or Assisted Living, etc.).
- Preferred Complex Rehab, Seating, Mobility or Positioning experience.
- Preferred medical device product education and implementation experience.
- Required active clinical credentials – OT, PT, or related field.
- Other clinical credentials – SMS, ACHPN, CHPLN, CHPN, CHPNA, CHPPN, CCWCN, CWS, WOCN, WCC, LPN, ATP, PTA, OTA, LVN.
Your Work Environment:
- Remote / Work from Home.
- Main Company Office: St. Louis, MO, USA.
- Secondary Office: Toronto, ON, Canada.
- Part-time, contract (open to flexibility)
- Yes, 10-40% of the time depending on role, home location, and evolving customer needs.
You Report To:
- VP of Marketing
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, please mention “Broda Clinical Education Manager” in the subject line.