Patient Measurement Tools
A seating assessment is conducted by a clinician or durable medical equipment specialist to understand the specific seating or positioning needs. These needs can be compiled by clinicians to be used as proof of the medical necessity for agency or government funding of medical equipment….
- Comfort for Care In Long-Term and Complex Care, You Get What You Pay For
- Looking Past the Sticker Shock and Embracing Quality
- 3 Questions You Need to Ask Before Choosing a Chair for a Loved One
- The Care Continuum and the Role of Medical Equipment for Long-Term Care Patients
- ‘Quality of Life’ Isn’t Lip Service; It’s Necessary for High-Quality Care